KMPL Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
CSR - KHIVRAJ MOTORS PVT LTD
KMPL has been an early adopter of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. Along with sustained economic performance, environmental and social development has been the cornerstone of our philosophy. The company and its directors have been supporters of many social causes including education, healthcare and community development.
- • Training students from underprivileged backgrounds in skills such as driving.
- • Providing scholarship to deserving candidates and supporting them in their endeavours.
- • Upgradation of schools and technical institutions.
- • Providing grants to a few schools and colleges in India for improving their infrastructure.
- • Sponsoring books and uniforms for a large number of school-going children.
- • Providing financial aid to cover medical expenses of the poor and needy.
- • Promoting scientific research in healthcare.
- • Supporting the cause of healthcare by making periodic donations to reputed organisations such as Shree Jain Medical Relief Society.
• Broadening access to driving lessons for economically weaker sections of society, thereby providing them with a means of livelihood.
- • Promoting vocational training and skill development among deserving candidates.
• Encouraging the empowerment of women in society by fostering a conducive environment and promoting skill development opportunities.
- • Promoting the cause of humane and ethical treatment of animals.
- • Establishment and maintenance of Gaushalas, Pinjrapols in different parts of the country.
The policy shall also include such other areas as notified under schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 or as prescribed by the government from time to time.
Composition of CSR Committee
The CSR Committee shall consist of the undermentioned directors/executives:
- • Mr. Navaratanmull Chordia- Chairman of the Committee
- • Mr. Bharat Kumar Chordia- Member
- • Mr. Ajit Kumar Chordia- Member
- • Mr. A. Anandakumar- Member
Responsibilities of the Committee
- • To identify the CSR projects or programmes that our company plans to undertake.
- • To specify modalities of execution and implementation schedules of such projects/programmes.
- • To monitor the progress of such projects/programmes.
- • To recommend the amount of expenditure for such projects/programmes.
KMPL will undertake its CSR activities, approved by the CSR Committee, either directly or through the Bhanwari Kanwar Chordia Trust, the Khivraj Chordia trust, Khivraj Foundation or such other entity as approved by the CSR Committee.
The surplus, if any, arising out of the CSR activities, projects or programmes shall not form part of the business profit of the company.
Notable CSR Initiatives
New School Uniform Scheme
KMPL through Rajasthan Cosmo Club Foundation (RCCF), has been engaged in the New School Uniform Scheme- an initiative which provides brand new custom-fit uniforms to underprivileged children in 500 schools in and around Chennai.
Khivraj Memorial Dialysis Centre
KMPL through the Khivraj Chordia Trust, supports the Khivraj Memorial Dialysis Centre, a non-profit which provides dialysis to patients at a greatly subsidised rate.